Thursday, May 31, 2012

Work Showhouse

I've always thought that I would be in commercial design after graduating college a few years ago.  And after working 2 different jobs in the commercial field finding myself always stressed out about building codes, material standards, etc.... I decided to move towards residential design.  Only about 2 months into the field and I LOVE IT!  There is so much more flexibility in materials and ideas - and it's always great to see and help excited homeowners with projects!

Below are some photos of a show-house room that two of the other designers at Stickley, Audi & Co., along with myself, put together for a home that is being shown in Guilderland, NY next week.


Stickley Metropolitan - Fifth Avenue upholstered bed, 21st Century nightstand, and Etagere shelving


Stickley Metropolitan dresser, Indio chair, and mirror accent table


No comments:

Post a Comment